Shameless advertising for Minecraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

Shameless advertising for Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I remember someone on here saying they play, I don't know if anyone else does....anyway...

A while ago my boyfriend made a mod for a little old game called Minecraft. It started out mostly just for the two of us, since I hate Minecraft and he was trying to make it more enjoyable for me. It's actually turning out really well and it's getting some popularity among the community. If anybody plays, it's really fun, so feel free to check it out: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/533509-smp173rise-of-the-automatonswip-v05/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McG0reson
Rookie
Rookie
McG0reson

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 pm

I wish I had time to play minecraft! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hideous
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Hideous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 am

I've played the "pocket edition" some, but digging tunnels and building small buildings can only hold my interest for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm

What is minecraft?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Minecraft is a game that I personally found fun for the first few days I played it, but then it just grated on my nerves. Depends on what you're into I guess. Basically, it's a game where you sort of harvest different materials and then use them to build/craft things. I think the Classic version of it is free, but you have to pay to buy the newest one (it was $10 when I got it, I don't know what it is now). http://www.minecraft.net/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Never really understood minecraft... Then again I never really looked into it. Seemed hipster to me. Don't really know, don't really care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Premonition666
Premonition666

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Fuck, I spent so much time on this game when it first came out for xbox, after you build yourself a badass mansion, the game kinda loses my interest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless advertising for Minecraft   Shameless advertising for Minecraft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless advertising for Minecraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowed Regions Metal Forums :: SR Community :: Random Talk/Entertainment-
Jump to: