Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:53 pm

exploding_pool wrote:
My boyfriend and I had quite the crazy day yesterday. The craziest of which involved us having sex in a dressing room at the mall (hopefully no cameras). I don't even know what happened to bring that on, that's totally uncharacteristic of us...unfortunately, the mood was ruined for a few minutes when a little girl came into the dressing room next to us... Doh
I think I beat ya, I had sex in a confederate fort! Devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 am

Back to work after shutdown all last week. Waking up for work this morning was a little rough. Probably going to take several days to recover from the shitshow that has been the past 9 days.

Also, managed to lose my phone. I have the battery and the back plate piece, but not the phone. No fucking idea how I managed that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 pm

lobof_124 wrote:
A roast picnic gathering of any kind should have some GOOD quality meat. FAIL!!!! Evil or Very Mad

PICTURES, OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, HEATHER!! hooray Yeah
I know, it's pretty sad when the best food at a pig roast is what tasted like applesauce straight from the jar...and I wish I would have gotten pics, I so wish I would have. It was made even more magnificent since it was almost 100 degrees that day so everyone was extra "floppy." One guy looked like he had a baseball in his shorts, I did a lot of leering at him in particular. Laughing

Quote :
I think I beat ya, I had sex in a confederate fort!
Ha, you win for now. We're gradually getting more adventurous though, we'll catch up to you some day. tongue

Also, those of you who are friends with me on Facebook may have heard the good news: I got that job I applied for a while ago. I start training for it on the 23rd, and the next week I start working. Kind of hesitant about the hours (third shift...going to be brutal) but that's really my biggest concern. I'm already capable of staying up until 3 AM or so before passing out from exhaustion, without really adjusting my schedule too much; if I just sneak in a few more hours of sleep/naps during the daytime, I could probably handle it pretty easily.

Also, now that I'm going to be getting a lot more money at this job, things I'd been considering doing for a while seem a lot more plausible. I'm planning on getting my bachelor's degree in social work (trying to decide between two different schools and concentrations now), possibly moving out in the near future, and maybe getting some more tattoos. Speaking of which, my boyfriend (near legendary for his hatred of heavily modified folks) is also considering getting a tattoo now. hooray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:34 pm

The Murakami book is excellent if tiringly lengthy. I tend to avoid massive books like this one because a) I don't have time to dedicate myself to them fully and b) there is rarely a story interesting enough to warrant 1,000 pages of prose unless you're building your own worlds and creating your own language (a la Tolkien or GRRM). I'm not sure this book should have been 925 pages because I've found some areas I could trim, but it is still holding my interest and is an engrossing look into Japanese culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 pm

My boyfriend's cat is missing. The cat was staying with his parents until he moved into his apartment, and then he was going to bring it with him. I am horribly allergic to cats and had no idea how I was going to deal with it living with him, or even worse, it living with both of us if we move in together. I kind of hope he doesn't find it. Does this make me a terrible person? Laughing

EDIT: Goddammit, he found it. That means probably a few more years of incessant sniffling and watery eyes for me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:47 am

exploding_pool wrote:
My boyfriend's cat is missing. The cat was staying with his parents until he moved into his apartment, and then he was going to bring it with him. I am horribly allergic to cats and had no idea how I was going to deal with it living with him, or even worse, it living with both of us if we move in together. I kind of hope he doesn't find it. Does this make me a terrible person? Laughing

EDIT: Goddammit, he found it. That means probably a few more years of incessant sniffling and watery eyes for me...

My wife had to leave her two cats with her parents when she moved in with me because I'm immensely allergic to the fuzzballs if I'm locked in close quarters with them. If I dope up I can make it for a few days to go visit the inlaws, but even then I have to take double my normal dose of allergy meds, which makes me feel like this tired, diembodied head half the time.

In short, it doesn't make you a terrible person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 pm

^ The weird thing is he's also allergic to cats. The cat was a present from his parents (I think it's roughly 13 years old now) and at the time, he didn't know he was allergic, but he loves animals too much to get rid of it. So he's pretty much constantly doped up on Claritin, especially when he visits his parents or any of his friends with cats. If I ever go with him to his friends'/parents' house, I usually end up borrowing some Claritin from him and even that only helps so much...I don't really have a problem with cats (although I'm definitely a dog person), but my god, the allergies. I used to volunteer at an animal shelter and I couldn't even spend more than a minute in their cat room without wanting to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 pm

My truck will finally be paid off in a few months. Possibly even next month. Can't fucking wait to be done with it and have some extra money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:42 pm

The only great thing I'm looking forward to is moving out, but of course, that's when some bills are starting to pile up. And whoop-dee-fucking-doo, I keep on forgetting to call the billing company in order to set up a payment plan to pay off this hospital bill. Argh.

Why the fuck am I stressing out way too damn much... either I need a life, some sort of relaxant, or maybe I just need another vacation again from these feeble humans! Evil or Very Mad

Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 pm

Just placed an order on a Flamenco guitar and my friend is said he's going to force me to get good enough to play shows with him so I'm looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

I've barely been online since I started working, the first day in about a week I was able to get on was just a couple days ago. So I'm neglecting the boards and everywhere else, really...

I was right about work being brutal. I just finished my first week the other day. The good news is they don't give a fuck what you do all night as long as it keeps you up; I usually bring my laptop and play games or do some typing. I also got a portable DVD player recently that I use sometimes. The bad news is it's hard as fuck to adjust to the days, especially when I'm not working. It's so weird going to work one day and coming home on the next. Plus I'm beginning to realize how not seeing the darkness very much really messes with you. The place I work has these harsh fluorescent lights that just make it feel like it's noon all during the night, it's hard to get used to. My days keep blending together because I feel like I'm a day behind or something, since I'm not used to sleeping during the days. Oh well, the pay is pretty great for what I'm doing and when I do get to interact with the kids, it's rewarding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Electricity at work went out, so I went home at noon. Did clothes today. Called apt maintenance to fix my stove burners. Talked with my sister. (♥) Watched old Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh shows. (♥ ♥) And now looking for a Santino Marella (WWE wrestler) shirt to buy in the near future. (♥ x 666)

The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 A20792a1370f4a2e94a917_m

Today was a good day. :]

iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Exactly three weeks until my truck is paid off. Fuck. Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I hate being the bearer of bad news to someone close to me... to tell him that his best friend passed away from cancer earlier this afternoon. The friend J.R. didn't have his phone on or hasn't been on Facebook in awhile, also his family doesn't use the web, so hardly anyone knew about it. Another friend of JR told me this just an hour after his passing, as she was trying to get a hold of people who knew him. Ugh, this shitty day better be gone... Sad

RIP J.R.

Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 am

lobof_124 wrote:
I hate being the bearer of bad news to someone close to me... to tell him that his best friend passed away from cancer earlier this afternoon. The friend J.R. didn't have his phone on or hasn't been on Facebook in awhile, also his family doesn't use the web, so hardly anyone knew about it. Another friend of JR told me this just an hour after his passing, as she was trying to get a hold of people who knew him. Ugh, this shitty day better be gone... Sad

RIP J.R.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Leanne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Vindicated_Killer wrote:
lobof_124 wrote:

RIP J.R.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Leanne.

Thanks, Marty. I'm doing better now, just trying to help my other friends with their grief. This was just a reminder to enjoy the company of your fellow man and made me realize again that I'm truly grateful to know all of my buddies in my life.

Onward to Golgotha.... (and the new apt too!)

lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:43 pm

After a culmination of bullshit and other unimportant stuff, I've decided to take a break from FB. While I do enjoy the solitude, I didn't think being away from it would be this "difficult". SOMEHOW, I CAN'T STAY AWAY! Many overseas friends do not have skype/yahoo/international calling, so we stay in contact through that damn site. And I easily stay there for longer than usual again.

I seriously need to be admitted to a clinic for Facebook addicts... ugh.

Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 pm

lobof_124 wrote:
After a culmination of bullshit and other unimportant stuff, I've decided to take a break from FB. While I do enjoy the solitude, I didn't think being away from it would be this "difficult". SOMEHOW, I CAN'T STAY AWAY! Many overseas friends do not have skype/yahoo/international calling, so we stay in contact through that damn site. And I easily stay there for longer than usual again.

For people who live away from good friends, it can be hard to stay away for that very reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Vindicated_Killer wrote:
lobof_124 wrote:

For people who live away from good friends, it can be hard to stay away for that very reason.

Yes, exactly. But it is a really cool experience to actually meet up with people you've known for a long time on the interwebz. Smile

iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 pm

It's a strange feeling when you essentially have two Fridays in one week, but neither of them are an actual Friday. Laughing Worked Monday, then had two days off. Working today, then have three days off. And over half of those days off have bitchin shows. Its pretty fucking rad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Premonition666
Premonition666

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Holy fuck, this place still exists? I'm back Very Happy

iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Premonition666 wrote:
Barely Laughing

It only gets a few posts a month anymore. Basically dormant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Premonition666
Premonition666

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm

iwillstabyou wrote:
Premonition666 wrote:
Barely Laughing

It only gets a few posts a month anymore. Basically dormant.

sounds like pretty much every forum since facebook took over...

Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

Back bitches. Were's the booze? Cheers Beerbang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobof_124
Admin
Admin
lobof_124

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 pm

21st birthday on Easter? Yay!

My court date on the next day? Boo!

Banghead

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'What's on your mind?' Thread   The 'What's on your mind?' Thread - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'What's on your mind?' Thread
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowed Regions Metal Forums :: SR Community :: Random Talk/Entertainment-
Jump to: