HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger

PostSubject: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:38 am

So apparently Static-X is on hiatus and in the meantime, their singer went solo. (You might recognize him as a complete faggot). I heard about this the other day and checked it out just to see how awful it was. The answer: pretty awful. Why is this even necessary? It's almost as bad as that dubstep song Korn did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:09 am

exploding_pool wrote:
It's almost as bad as that dubstep song Korn did...
So I take it you won't be listening to their dubstep album any time soon. Me neither.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Static X sounded like what would happen if you gave people with tourette's syndrome instruments and handed someone with severe brain damage and can no longer speak clearly a microphone. Fuck him and his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Why did you listen to that is my question. Any one with common sense knows that this sucks shit without having to listen to it. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Why is this in the Metal section? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

^ Well, some people consider Static-X to be a metal band. And some consider them good, at that. I will never understand...

As for why I listened to it, I was browsing Youtube and came across this song. After about a minute of research to see why he was going solo (I was hoping the rest of the band died Sad ) and with a song name like that, I was curious. I then listened to a few other songs of his and laughed myself silly and thought the rest of you might like the chance to laugh at it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I know, but I thought it was obvious that those people are wrong and lobotomized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hideous
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Wayne Static is far more skillful with a can of hairspray than he is with a guitar and that sounds gayer than this song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising   

Back to top Go down

Wayne Static goes solo. Results are unsurprising
Page 1 of 1