Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Tom Waits: 1983-2006 Under Review

A bunch of music critics circle jerking talking about his albums. Not worth the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftdb
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
ftdb

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 am

Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Eric_Clapton_Crossroads_Guitar_Festival
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

^ I was just wondering earlier today, "Whatever happened to ftdb." Razz

I bought Splice and it came in the mail today. I saw it once before and really liked it, so I went ahead and bought it. Pretty awesome Cronenberg worship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I saw Splice when it came out in theaters, I liked it. It was a very good fucked up Sci-fi movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 am

The Other Sister
Best romantic comedy EVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm

^ That movie just makes me uncomfortable. Something about two retards trying to find love is just...odd. My personal favorite romantic comedy is (500) Days of Summer. And it has nothing to do with Joseph Gordon-Levitt starring in it and The Smiths playing a key role. Innocent

I get a terrible sinking feeling I might be going to see The Help with my mom sometime soon. She hates seeing movies by herself, so she asked my dad to go with her and he refused. That only leaves me, fantastic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 pm

exploding_pool wrote:
I get a terrible sinking feeling I might be going to see The Help with my mom sometime soon. She hates seeing movies by herself, so she asked my dad to go with her and he refused. That only leaves me, fantastic...
I don't know what that is, but judging by the tone of your post I probably don't want to Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:37 pm

^ Chick flick movie about the south during the 50's, I think. Not my cup of tea at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:35 am

exploding_pool wrote:
^ That movie just makes me uncomfortable. Something about two retards trying to find love is just...odd. My personal favorite romantic comedy is (500) Days of Summer. And it has nothing to do with Joseph Gordon-Levitt starring in it and The Smiths playing a key role. Innocent
I dunno, I heard it had a retard sex scene which is why I rented it in the first place. But god damn this movie was too damn funny. I mean 2 retards scanning through a sex book going "Dis won wooks good!" in that way of speach they have makes me laugh uncontrollably. I'm pretty sure it was suppose to be serious but it was hilarious to me. And at laughing at that movie I've made my place in hell a little hotter. Devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Insidious, wasn't that bad. Much better then I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

I pretty much forced my boyfriend to watch Teeth with me last night. It was pretty graphic, much more so than I thought it would be. I really dug the whole "woman gets revenge on men who mistreat her" theme to it. I can think of several men I know who totally deserve what these guys got...needless to say, he wasn't such a big fan Laughing.

We also watched The Sword in the Stone (one of my favorite childhood movies). I still laugh until I cry at the whole squirrel scene. The contrast between these two movies was pretty stark...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

exploding_pool wrote:
I pretty much forced my boyfriend to watch Teeth with me last night. It was pretty graphic, much more so than I thought it would be. I really dug the whole "woman gets revenge on men who mistreat her" theme to it. I can think of several men I know who totally deserve what these guys got...needless to say, he wasn't such a big fan Laughing.

We also watched The Sword in the Stone (one of my favorite childhood movies). I still laugh until I cry at the whole squirrel scene. The contrast between these two movies was pretty stark...

Isn't that the movie where the chick rips off dudes' dicks with her devil vagina?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 pm

^ Why yes, yes it is. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:35 am

I watched Primeval yesterday. Its about Gustave, a 21 foot or so long crocodile in Africa thats known to hunt and eat people. Its based on true events, but after watching the movie I'd say its loosely based on those events. Overall the movie was a pile of garbage, with a few entertaining moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

exploding_pool wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vigina antante!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Combat Shock
It was alright, not much gore for a Troma movie though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iwillstabyou
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
iwillstabyou

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

Finally watched Machete last night. Fucking loved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Premonition666
Premonition666

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 pm

iwillstabyou wrote:
Finally watched Machete last night. Fucking loved it.

watched that a few days ago as well, it kicked major ass

Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 pm

iwillstabyou wrote:
I watched Primeval yesterday. Its about Gustave, a 21 foot or so long crocodile in Africa thats known to hunt and eat people. Its based on true events, but after watching the movie I'd say its loosely based on those events. Overall the movie was a pile of garbage, with a few entertaining moments.

I watched that movie in the middle of the day during a fucking ice storm in early 2009 because I couldn't leave my house. Risking death may have been a better option than watching that pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exploding_pool
Headbanger
Headbanger
exploding_pool

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

Gangland wrote:
McLintock!
THE MOTHER FUCKING DUKE!
I'm necro-ing this post, I know, but FUCK I SAW THAT THE OTHER DAY. Well, just a tiny bit of it. My parents were watching it and I walked into the room when that big fight scene on the hill was happening. After about the 47th time when someone slid down into the mud puddle at the bottom IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY. I watched in horror as that scene went on and left when it was finally over after what seemed like an eternity. But I'm not a fan of Westerns at all, so what do I know. And maybe the rest of it wasn't as shitty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vindicated_Killer
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Vindicated_Killer

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

I watched Hesher with my wife the other day, a 2010 indie flick Joseph Gordon-Levitt did. He plays a stoned-as-hell metalhead misanthrope who basically torments a father and son already ripped asunder by the death of their wife/mother 2 months earlier. Hesher listens to a lot of metal, blows shit up constantly and makes awkward and hilarious references to finger fucking at the dinner table. The movie was packaged as a comedy, and it is definitely funny as hell in spots, but the heart of the story is depressing and sad. Despite the unsure identity of the film, it was worth my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 pm

I recently picked up the Rambo box set and just finished watching First Blood, great '80's action movie not much else needs to be said about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm

exploding_pool wrote:
Gangland wrote:
McLintock!
THE MOTHER FUCKING DUKE!
I'm necro-ing this post, I know, but FUCK I SAW THAT THE OTHER DAY. Well, just a tiny bit of it. My parents were watching it and I walked into the room when that big fight scene on the hill was happening. After about the 47th time when someone slid down into the mud puddle at the bottom IT STOPPED BEING FUNNY. I watched in horror as that scene went on and left when it was finally over after what seemed like an eternity. But I'm not a fan of Westerns at all, so what do I know. And maybe the rest of it wasn't as shitty.
Its not a very action packed Western I'll give you that. But it has the Duke, and it has the Western feel. I gotta say for a western with no gun fights it was pretty good.

The Exorcist
Hilarious movie!

Phantasm II
MUCH better that the first one. Way more gore and boobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hades
Rookie
Rookie
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Gangland wrote:
exploding_pool wrote:
Gangland wrote:
McLintock!
THE MOTHER FUCKING DUKE!
Its not a very action packed Western I'll give you that. But it has the Duke, and it has the Western feel. I gotta say for a western with no gun fights it was pretty good.

The Exorcist
Hilarious movie!

Phantasm II
MUCH better that the first one. Way more gore and boobs.

I just picked up Phantasm II the other day, can't wait to watch it I really like the first one and more gore and boobs is always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gangland
Junior Headbanger
Junior Headbanger
Gangland

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm

The Thinning
Dreamcatcher
Cujo
Silver Bullet
The Shinning

All yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you've seen recently   Things you've seen recently - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you've seen recently
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowed Regions Metal Forums :: SR Community :: Random Talk/Entertainment-
Jump to: